Tower Project Supported Internship Programme
Tower Project's Supported Internship Programme
Tower Project's Supported Internship is a year long education and employment training programme to support people with SEND or Autism into employment. Tower Projects Supported Internship focuses on employment opportunities across the Hospitality and Catering sector.
The Supported Internship programme is FREE and open to Young People with SEND or Autism aged between 18 and 24 and who want to work.
Criteria to apply:
- Young Person must have an EHCP
- Must be a resident of the Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Aged between 18 and 24
- Must want to gian employment
Tower Project's Supported Internship offers:
- Training Training support
- Benefits support
- Work in a local Cinema, Cafe and a 5 Star Hotel
- Continuous Job Coach support at the placements
- Support to explore different career paths in Hospitality, Catering and the Service Sector
- Volunteering opportunities
- Access to live job vacancies
- Access to other Tower Project support services
How do I get involed?
Call: 020 8980 3500
Contact Person: Jamie Crouch, Curriculum Manager
Follow us on Twitter: TowerProject (@TowerProjectE1) / Twitter
Website: The Tower Project | Home